Scope & Topics
The Asia Pacific Computer Systems Conference (APCS 2022) will be held at New York City, United States during March 4-6, 2022.
APCS is premier research conference that emphasis on design, implement and manage computer systems which are present in every aspect of human activities, such as manufacturing, communications, defense, transportation, aerospace, hazardous environments, energy, and health care. The computer systems are frequently distributed over heterogeneous networks and processing large amount data. Computer systems arises from many factors, including the dynamic environments and scenarios these systems operate in; demanding and sometimes conflicting requirements in functionality, efficiency, scalability, security, dependability and adaptability; as well as the large variation in development methodology, programming languages and implementation details. The key issues in these systems include performance, real-time behavior, fault tolerance, security, adaptability, development time and cost, and long life concerns.
The goal of this conference is to bring together industrial, academic, and government experts, from a variety of application domains and software disciplines, to discuss how the disciplines' problems and solution techniques interact within the whole system. Researchers, practitioners, tool developers and users, and technology transfer experts are all welcome.
* The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert.
The health and safety of all participants is our top priority. The organizing committee will focus on current COVID-19 situation and change the conference to virtual one if the environment is not good enough for our participant to share ideas. Authors will enjoy online registration fee. All registered full papers will be published as scheduled.
APCS 2022 is soliciting contributions in (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Language support and runtime systems
- Verification, validation, and testing
- Systems security and privacy
- Database systems and data analytics frameworks
- Virtualization and virtualized systems
- Mobile and pervasive systems
- Bio-inspired AI
- Communication, electronics and power systems
- Tracing, analysis, transformation of systems
- Model-driven development
- Cognitive computing
- Parallelism, concurrency, and multicore systems
- Human-Robot interactions
- Reverse engineering and refactoring
- Big data management
- Ambient intelligence, pervasive computing
- Ubiquitous computing, context awareness, sensor networks
- Safety-critical and fault-tolerant architectures
- Adaptive, self-managing and multi-agent systems
- Real-time, hybrid and embedded systems
- Cloud computing and AI
- Mining software repositories
- Operating and distributed systems
- File, storage, and non-volatile memory systems
Select papers from the conference will be published by Springer as a proceedings
book volume. Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and
only papers that pass these checks will be published. Download Paper Template
Notification to authors:
Jan 14 th, 2022
Feb 04 th, 2022
Jan 5 th, 2022