Scope & Topics
The Asia Pacific Computer Systems Conference (APCS 2023) will be held at Raleigh, United States during March 24-26, 2023.
APCS is premier research conference that emphasis on design, implement and manage computer systems which are present in every aspect of human activities, such as manufacturing, communications, defense, transportation, aerospace, hazardous environments, energy, and health care. The computer systems are frequently distributed over heterogeneous networks and processing large amount data. Computer systems arises from many factors, including the dynamic environments and scenarios these systems operate in; demanding and sometimes conflicting requirements in functionality, efficiency, scalability, security, dependability and adaptability; as well as the large variation in development methodology, programming languages and implementation details. The key issues in these systems include performance, real-time behavior, fault tolerance, security, adaptability, development time and cost, and long life concerns.
The goal of this conference is to bring together industrial, academic, and government experts, from a variety of application domains and software disciplines, to discuss how the disciplines' problems and solution techniques interact within the whole system. Researchers, practitioners, tool developers and users, and technology transfer experts are all welcome.
* The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert. Considering the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, there is currently uncertainty in the format of the Conference. However, the safety of our speakers and attendees will remain of paramount concern. Thus, we will be fully prepared to deliver a virtual conference.
- Language support and runtime systems
- Verification, validation, and testing
- Systems security and privacy
- Database systems and data analytics frameworks
- Virtualization and virtualized systems
- Mobile and pervasive systems
- Bio-inspired AI
- Communication, electronics and power systems
- Tracing, analysis, transformation of systems
- Model-driven development
- Cognitive computing
- Parallelism, concurrency, and multicore systems
- Human-Robot interactions
- Reverse engineering and refactoring
- Big data management
- Ambient intelligence, pervasive computing
- Ubiquitous computing, context awareness, sensor networks
- Safety-critical and fault-tolerant architectures
- Adaptive, self-managing and multi-agent systems
- Real-time, hybrid and embedded systems
- Cloud computing and AI
- Mining software repositories
- Operating and distributed systems
- File, storage, and non-volatile memory systems
Select papers from the conference will be published by APCS conference proceedings.
Submission Channel: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/apcs2023
Notification to authors:
Nov. 20th, 2022
Dec. 10th, 2022
Jan. 5th, 2023